Shenzhen, China, 10 February 2009
- Huawei Technologies ("Huawei"), a leader in providing next-generation telecommunications network solutions worldwide, will unveil several innovative products and technology solutions for the first time at the GSMA Mobile World Congress 2009 in Barcelona, Spain from 16 to 18 February 2009. The showcase, themed ' Mobile Innovations' , underscores Huawei' s leadership in and commitment to enhancing the mobile experience through innovative and customized products and services.
Visitors to Huawei' s booth at 8A115(8) will have the opportunity to view demonstrations of the following:
- LTE and HSPA+ portfolios: Huawei' s LTE-enabled applications will be showcased as will its latest commercially-ready HSPA+ mobile solution.
- Single RAN solution: Huawei will demonstrate how its Single RAN solution reduces the cost of network construction and operation, and allows seamless migration to future-oriented networks.
- Android smartphone: Huawei' s much-anticipated Android smartphone will be showcased at the event. This follows Huawei' s recent entry into the Open Handset Alliance and marks the company' s foray into developing Android-powered smartphones.
- Next-generation wireless modem: Huawei will launch the smallest wireless modem available in the industry, offering greater convenience and high-speed Internet connectivity to multiple users on-the-go and between different Wi-Fi devices.
- Intelligent Packet Network (IPN) 2.0 solution: Huawei' s showcase, which includes the introduction of highly intelligent 100G-capacity mobile broadband solutions and successful implementation results for IPN 2.0, will demonstrate how operators can optimize their network resources and increase their profit.
- IP Transport Infrastructure for Multi-Play Evolution (IPTime) solution updates: Huawei' s most innovative IPTime product series will be unveiled, which optimizes mobile broadband services and facilitates end-to-end IP mobile transport.
For more information on Huawei' s showcase at the GSMA Mobile World Congress 2009, please visit www.huawei.com
Direct Source: Huawei